Your consultancy and agency in Alicante


We help you

If you are self-employed, it is very likely that you are responsible for filing quarterly tax and information returns related to your business activity. These tax obligations are a fundamental part of your self-employment management and have a direct impact on your financial situation.
Each quarter, you should review your accounting records and compile the information you need to file your taxes. It is important to make sure you include all relevant income and expenses during the corresponding period. Among the most common taxes that self-employed individuals must file quarterly are Value Added Tax (VAT) and Personal Income Tax (IRPF).
In addition to the quarterly taxes, you will also have to file annual summaries of some of them and informative returns. These summaries provide an overview of your activities and allow the Tax Agency to assess your tax situation more completely. Some of the most common informative declarations are form 347, which includes transactions with third parties that exceed a certain amount, and form 190, which reports on withholdings and payments on account made during the year.
As a freelancer, you will have a dedicated team to take care of most of your tax obligations. Our goal is to simplify the process for you, so you can focus on your business. However, it is essential that you provide us with the necessary invoices and bank documents to complete all the formalities properly. Below are the main self-assessments and informative declarations that you will have to file on a quarterly or annual basis, depending on your invoicing volume:
Value Added Tax (VAT): VAT is one of the most important taxes for the self-employed. You will have to present the quarterly self-assessment corresponding to form 303. In this document, you will declare the income and expenses subject to this tax, in order to determine the amount to be paid or refunded.once we receive your invoices, our expert team is in charge of meticulously accounting for them. During this process, we review every detail to identify any potential problems or discrepancies. If we find anything that requires your attention, we'll let you know immediately and provide you with the necessary instructions to resolve it effectively.
Accounting for your invoices offers you numerous benefits. Among them, you'll have access to tools that will help you gain greater control over your finances.
By having an accurate accounting system, you will have a clear and detailed view of your income and expenses. This will allow you to keep track of your financial transactions, identify spending patterns, analyze the profitability of your business... and more.

Form 100 Income Tax Return

If you are self-employed, it is practically certain that you will have to file an income tax return, since if you have had a full income from your activity of more than 1,000 euros in the year, you will be obliged to do so.

It is a progressive tax in which as you obtain more profit, you will pay more percentage for that profit. However, if you have obtained normal income during the year, understanding by normal the equivalent of an average salary, it is quite probable that you will have to pay it back.
Form 111 Labor withholdings

If you have employees and any withholding has been applied to their salaries, this form must be filed to pay such withholding to the tax authorities.

Form 115 Withholdings on rent

In the same way that in form 111 we pay to the Treasury the amounts collected for withholdings from our employees’ salaries, form 115 will be used to pay to the Treasury the amounts withheld for the rents we pay subject to withholding.

Form 303 VAT

It is a consumption tax, but it is neutral for the self-employed. This means that the Treasury will refund us what we pay in VAT to our suppliers and creditors and in turn, we will have to pay the Treasury the VAT we collect from our customers. In the end, the tax result will be the difference between the VAT collected (called output VAT or accrued VAT) and the VAT paid (called input VAT).

If you have to pay, you can pay by direct debit, with an NRC at your bank, or request a payment by instalments and/or deferment.

You can only request a VAT refund in the fourth quarter, unless you are included in the SII (Immediate Supply of Information).

Form 130 or 131 Personal Income Tax (IRPF) advance tax return

Delivery on account of the IRPF (Personal Income Tax).

If you have obtained a profit from your activity and your clients have not withheld at least 70% of the invoiced amounts, you will have to file form 130 if you are in direct estimation or, in any case, form 131 if you are in objective estimation (modules).

If you are in direct estimation, that is to say, that your profit is calculated directly by the difference between obtained income and deductible expenses, you will have to pay to the Treasury 20% of your profit after having discounted the amounts already paid in concept of retentions and other fiscal adjustments.

If you are in modules, you will have to present the form 131 with the amounts calculated according to the signs or modules associated to each heading of the IAE.

Form 347

In February you will have to file form 347 which includes all those customers and suppliers to whom you have invoiced or who have invoiced you more than 3005.06 euros VAT included during the year.

Form 349 Intracommunity Transactions Tax Return

In this form we declare all the operations (purchases and sales) that we have made to the countries of the European Union. It is a monthly declaration but for the great majority of the self-employed it has a quarterly character because it does not exceed the limits that oblige its monthly presentation.